cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CarePAK Activation on EOS R6 Mark II Kit

BAPSKI
Apprentice

just bought CarePak for my EOS R6 MARK2 LENS KIT. when i try to activate it, it only gives me an option to either activate it on either the BODY or the LENS. so i am thinking if i activate it on the BODY, and i have problems with the lens later, i wouldn't be covered(?) AND Vice Versa.

when i registered my EOS R6 MARK2, i did not see an option to register the KIT. i had to register separate the BODY and the LENS.

I'm trying to call Canon CS but nobody seems to be answering.

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi! Our sales team will be happy to answer your questions.  They're open weekdays and Saturdays at 1-800-385-2155.  We look forward to your call!

Yep thats the number i've been calling that nobody is answering!

We just had a team member call from an outside line and they got right through to an agent.  Be sure to choose option 1 when prompted.  We look forward to your call!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Bapski,

The CarePak can only be activated on one product.  Register the body and activate the CP on it.  Its a kit.  You'll have coverage on both.  Be sure to upload the receipt. showing camera, lens and carepak.   

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements