cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon SB-A100 Subwoofer

Hurkle
Apprentice

Hello,

My topic didn't really pertain to any other thread... so general discussion it is. I was gifted a Canon SB-A100 Subwoofer and I can't for the life of me, figure out what the deal is. Canon apparently dabbled in the audio game but didn't stick around too long. This is a nice subwoofer and I'm just interested in its story as well as its specs.

Does anybody have any information on this item; like manual, specs or an other relevant documents? There are some pictures in the link below. I can post more if needed.

Thanks!

http://imgur.com/a/tKiVW

11 REPLIES 11

Hi, Waddizzle!  We checked the OP and didn't find anything of concern.  Please let us know what you spotted and we'll check it out.

Thanks for checking further, Danny, and clearing up the Waddizzle's "malicious link" suspicions. "Imgur" is a little know image sharing site, I'm not sure where their servers are based, but I have several friends in Canada that use it and share images with me, so I wasn't hesitant to click the link in the OP.

Newton

EOS R5, R6, R6II. RF 15-35 f/2.8L, 50mm f/1.2L, 85mm f/1.2L, 100mm f/2.8L Macro, 100-400mm, 100-500mm L, 1.4X.
Announcements