cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Webcam Utility Pro Can't Subscribe

nouralasmar
Apprentice

Hello,

I am experiencing an issue when trying to subscribe to the EOS Webcam Utility Pro service using my Visa card. When I attempt to complete the purchase, I receive a message indicating that the card has been declined, even though I regularly use it for purchases from anywhere in the world without any problems.

Additionally, I have noticed that the location options available to me are only for the United States. I am very keen on subscribing to the service at any cost and by any possible method.

Please assist me in resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for your continued support.

7 REPLIES 7

nouralasmar
Apprentice

We are unable to process your payment. Please use another method of payment or contact your card issuer.

note : this is not my address because i am not from USA ,but all location here is USA
i am from Palestine 
nouralasmar_0-1716881966418.png

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Are you sure the card issuer isn't the entity declining the processing?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

I am call the bank , they say no problem with process

Give Canon support a call at 1-800-OK-CANON.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The EOS webcam utility Pro subscription is not available for users outside the United States.

This is outlined in the terms of use and license agreement.   

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

@shadowsports wrote:

Greetings,

The EOS webcam utility Pro subscription is not available for users outside the United States.

This is outlined in the terms of use and license agreement.   

That could be the problem Rick. Little unclear to me. A US address is provided, but if the actual computer is outside US the system could detect that.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Hi John,

That might be it.  Speculating, but it might use some type of Geo-Fencing to regulate subscription.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements