EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel XS error

My Rebel XS was working fine and then 5 minutes later I started getting a Busy error in the view finder. The screen is completely black. When plugged into my computer it does not show up. I have tried a new battery, different modes, and nothing helps...

Sound

When I record in canon (500d), I can hear the audio, but when you step to the computer only shows the picture, the sound is not recorded, but if you see the film in the canon, the sound is there. Can someone explain this?? thank you César

Cep1970 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Register mirror lock with timed AEB

Hello!. I have an Canon 5D Mark III. I have programmed C3 for my HDR shots and was wondering if you know if I can program mirror lock-up? Right now I shoot HDR in a bracketed 3-shot timed series: blam-blam-blam....so I was wondering if this can be po...

T4i Buffer Corrupted?

Hi All, Hey, just got a T4i, and WAS getting 5 fps for about 20 pics (my card is slow) out of the box.Now I only get a meager 3 pics at the 5fps speed, then about 1 fps. Large quality jpg setting (No RAW).No lens correction turned on. An eye-fi 16GB ...

Image quality of T4i vs D5100

My son bought a Nikon D5100 while we were in Japan I took my Canon T4i. And did notice that his pictures especially in low light appear to have much less noise. Then I came across this website: http://snapsort.com/compare/Canon-Rebel-T4i-vs-Nikon-D51...

bobakman by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

600D + AF assist beam = slower focus as 5D3

i face the same problem in 600D, while in older cameras such as 40D 450D and 350D the af works ULTRA FAST. 600d + ex 580 II assist beam = slower focus Terrible lag on focus while the assist beam lits.looks like the assist beam of the flash isn't that...

steliosk by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

cant power on 650

hi i just brought this dslr 650 camera less then 6 month i do not know what happen but it just dont allow me to power it on and i have try using different battery. i still have warr on this camera so if i send it to service at keppal bay tower will i...

Problem with Live View on MKIII

Today, I was shooting in manual mode and using live view to focus when it suddenly stopped working. It sounded right, but nothing on the LCD. After I finished my shoot, I played around with the camera and it would work in aperture priority but not M....

dbvirago by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements