EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, Rebel T3i or T2i

My daughter wants a good camera.  I am totally inexperienced with this kind of camera and have been reading reviews and trying to understand them.  I was looking at getting the T3i, but noticed the T2i at the same price.  Is there a difference and i...

softball by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to make photos <100 KB

I breed dogs and some sites I place ads in require photos to be less than 100KB. My photos come out 120KB or larger. How do I make my photos 100KB ? Thanks. I resized the photo but that didn't change the KB only the pixels.

Gto68 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

1DX "Caution 02" Warnigns AND Filthy Sensor

For those that have the Canon 1DX, Have any of you seen the 'Caution 02" (Which is to warn about a suppsoed unexpected drop in battery power)? You'll find any system warnigns under the 1: 'System Status Display' choice in the 4'th section of the yell...

Nazareth by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

5d mark 1 focus issues

i am having critical focus issues with my eos 5d mark 1 in soft light without contrast.  i have the problem with all of my l series lenses.  i get a confirmation beep with the autofocus when the square i have enabled gets focus lock; however, the res...

witchell by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Eye Fi Pro in EOS 5D3

Any one having problems with Eye Fi Pro 2x card and EOS 5D3? I get random Error 80... Camera is totally blocked, requiring removal of batteries for starting over again...

mROMARIS by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Difference between 60D and 60Da?

I have a telescope at home, however my telescope can't show anything on planets and nebulas except for dots, so I'm wondering if purchasing the 60Da would be worth it or if the 60D would be fine, because I don't want to buy a stronger telescope just ...

Cleasning 1DX Sensor?

Has anyoen with the 1DX cleaned their own sensors yet? My sensor arrived absolutely filthy, and rather than send it in to get it cleaned, I'd liek to clean it myself to save the downtime with the shipping and service etc- I have read however, that ca...

Nazareth by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements