EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question abour the t4i

Hello, nice to be here.When in movie mode is it possible to look through the viewfinder instead of liveview?I'm having real problems on sunny days with screen reflection.Is there a way of dealing with this?ThanksMike

Error

I just bought a canon 70d recently, and I'm a very novice shooter. An error 20 code popped up while shooting video and still shots after about 5 shots. It says turn off and on and I says take battery out and put back in, did both and nothing worked. ...

DSLR 4 Me

Hello all! I have been a point and shoot guy for years(stop rolling your eyes ), however I now want more out of my photography, more versatility and capabilities.  I'm struggling big time in deciding which DSLR to get, not even completely settled on...

Ohaganrh by Contributor
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Making me crazy

OK, I'm an experienced film/DV/HD user but my Canon 60d, which I've had for 2 months, has gone dark in LCD screen for video. If I point it at only the light I can see that but nothing around. I can't move the increments to make it brighter. My shutte...

jaymack by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

6D does not connect on second wifi

I managed to connect my 6D to my laptop over my girlfriend's wifi the other day. When I came home I wanted to do the same on my own wifi.Menu -> Wi-Fi functionThere I only have Exit/Confirm set/Error detailsto choose fromI choose Confirm set and I ca...

sirugo by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! AF indication pip noise

E60D - various Canon lenses Is there any way to shut off the autofocus "pip" noise indication?This noise is very disturbing in a quiet environment, & doesn't seem necessary given the red indicator flash.

alias RAW files

I am just learning to download my pics to the Canon Digital Photog. program for processing RAW files.  Somehow, 2 files downloaded my JPEG/RAW files and now only the RAW/CR2 files are left.  The icon now appears with a shortcut type symbol and/or ali...

mayjay by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements