EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making the case for a crop camera.

1Ds MkIII is my current beast of choice but...when/if the new 7D is released, I'm gonna be first in line.  Let me explain...the crop camera will put more pixels on target than will any Canon camera and it will do so by using the the center 60%,the "s...

chauncey by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

7D not responding

I have a 7D - I shot for hours and changed my card in a hurry without turning off the camera.  Now it doesn't turn on at all and there is no error message.  I charged two batteries and neither one worked.  These batteries appeared to be fully charged...

crockny by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! WiFi problem 6D to iOS 6.1.2?

I'm suddenly having trouble connecting my iPad4 and iPhone5 to my 6D in direct-connect WiFi mode.  I haven't been able to connect since updating to iOS 6.1.2 with either.  I can still connect in "infrastructure mode" if the camera is connected to my ...

heyjp by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

T4I 650d and Final Cut Pro

Hi, I recently purchased 2 new cameras, a 60D and aT4I to be used in a business. I planned to use Final Cut Pro to edit videos from both cameras. I discovered that Canon offers an EOS software plugin for Final Cut import but it ONLY applies to the 60...

Doitnow by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with t3

I start the EOS utility and I tells me there are no Photos on the card  I have read the Manual and I am supper stumpedI have tried to pros RAW FILES other file types I have tried with cable and putting the card in my laptop no Luck ;{  my T3 is brand...

baseball pictures

Hi..I have the EOS Rebel T3- EOS 1100D w/the standard lense.  I've also purchased the zoon lens.  My question is.... I love taking pictures/videos of my son playing baseball.  It is so hard to get good shots especially with the fencing.  Any advice o...

Doreen by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements