EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

red lazer dot effecing picturs and videos

i purchased brand new canon 650D, when ever i do video shoot one laser dot coming on the video file, how to avoid this red dot on my video, it is effecting on my photos also some time, is it manufacturing problem or camera setting problem ? please he...

Which full frame body? EOS 6D or 5D Mark III

Hi  I am graduating as a cinematographer soon and considering a new camera kit. Since I am also a hard core still photography lover, I have thought of investing a full frame sensor body.  I will be using my new camera equally for both still and motio...

Vatsala by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

5dmark3 can't take a picture

I am new owner, so forgive any ignorance! Just got the camera and am trying to take photos. After I press the shutter button, the red light goes on as if it is saving the pictures to the memory card, but then it stays a constant red and even when I t...

sarahes by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

internal temparture warning 600d

Hi,shooting boat racing at the beach this morning,manual settings,continious shooting etc,after about 20 frames,internal temp warning display on moniter,ok,back home check manual,mentions about live view shooting,which is enabled .   Camera ia about ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements