EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPP and EOS Utility update without CD?

I have lost the software CD for my 5DII and am trying to update my software. There are a couple of posts on other forums that claim to have a workaround but I have not been able to successfully update. Has anyone else had this problem?

tcphoto by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon T4i Motor Sound

Recently I noticed a Slight Motor sound hearing while starting the Camera, It never stops and had this issue on going for couple of days. any help would be appreciated.  Thanks,Sree.

chava by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Rebel SL1 - auto flash doesn't work

Brand new SL1 and the on-camera flash does not fire in any mode.  It pops up, but it won't flash in scene intelligent auto (green) or Creative Auto with the flash enabled, or any other mode.  No sound, no flash, nothing.  Any ideas?  We literally jus...

edgesd by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Record to both CF AND SD cards on 5Dm3

Can we record to both the CF and the SD cards at the same time on our 5D3 cameras?I thought we could, and I set up the camera's menu to:Record Func. = Rec to multiplePlayback = [2]But when I record a clip, it ONLY seems to record to where I have the ...

mjroddy by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SL1

Got my new SL1 yesterday, unpacked everything, put the battery on the charger and loaded the software to my computer.  The battery was ready to use, but when I tried to put it in, it won't stay in or "click" in place so to speak. Anyone have any sugg...

Cindym67 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

6D remote photography question..

I may have missed something but ... Is the only way to remotely see what you are photographing by using live view on the EOS Utility??? If it isn't tell me how to see my subject on the laptop screen before taking the photo.. I know I can use the live...

jgr0ss by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon 5d Mkiii issue with record to multiple.

Hi.I have both a CF card (sandisk 32Mb extreme 60MB/s) and an SD card (sandisk 32gb extreme pro 95MB/s) inserted and in the menu under the Record func+card section i have the record func. set to Rec. to multiple. My issue is that sometimes my video f...

Resolved! Difficulty Fcusing/Taking Pictures

Recently, my EOS Rebel T3i is taking longer to take pictures than it used to 2 years ago when it was new. It takes longer to focus and eventually may not take the picture. It is frustrating to say the list. This happens when it's on Auto Focus. Is th...

kenorad by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements