EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

efs 17-85mm af issue

I am considering a lens for my 500d. Its an efs 17-85mm. However, the seller says "At full zoom (85mm) the autofocus sometimes has trouble locking on to the subject."Your thoughts?

rosyjazz by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New boy in town

I have recently purchased a new camera, Good Friday 18th April, EOS600D. I am confused by the term "Rebel T3i",The box my camera came in has no mention of the  "Rebel T3i" neither does the handbook. The camera was brought as a 'bundle' EOS600D body, ...

cliveanne by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 60d keeps shutting itself off!!

I'm having a major issue with my Canon 60d and I'm hoping you can help me. I'm shooting a documentary with many interviews. This **bleep** camera keeps shutting off. Not the 12 min shut off during video, it just keeps shutting off. I read on blogs ab...

Shuttercount

Hey everyone!  I am in the midst of selling my Rebel XTi, and was wondering if anyone knew of any tools online to be able to figure out the shuttercount? I have been searching online for free tools, and haven't found anything that supports this model...

kbelle by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Tack Sharp - Should DPP zoom to 100% or 66%?

T3i - Kit 18-55 & 75-300.I watched Rudy Winston's 3-part series on Autofocus.  I've searched and read everything I can find.  The result is I just don't know if I have a problem (cheap lens, or malfunctioning T3i). Here's a question:  If I zoom to 30...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements