EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Focus issues

I made a change from my AT-1 and AE-1 several years ago to go with a digital point and shoot camera. After trying many versions of these cameras I had enough of the soft focus I was getting. I figured I could get back to nice sharp photos if I moved ...

EOS 6D will not connect to Windows

Hello, I own a EOS 6D and I have a windows 8 computer and a iMac compiter.  I have no problem connecting to the Mac, but the windows system refuses to connect.  I updated the firmware t the camera but the windows system just wont connect.

Resolved! 5dmk3 issues

I’ve hired the 5dmk3 and was looking at purchasing one maybe next week.I have taken some test shots (RAW) and taken them into Adobe Camera Raw to look at.Strangely the default settings aren't set to Zero?Im using Camera Raw 8.3 for CS6.I shot in Neut...

t2i freezes after photo is taken

Real simple and to the point Never used the video for three years I have owned this camera. Tried it yesterday, it froze up after 1 minute. Err 80 code. Have to pull battery to reset.Turn it back on, everything looks fine. Take a picture, red light c...

Duane by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

50D

My 50D will not format card.Get a message card not formatted-format card.When I try to format card message says cannot format card-try another card.Try another card with same results-Any ideas?

JR73 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Timer VS Bulb Mode

With a Canon Rebel XTi, can you disable the timer while in bulb mode?  I am not seeing this in the instruction manual.  Seems rather limiting if I am in bulb mode and press the cable release and have to wait 10 seconds before the camera fires.  Any h...

pcacj by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

70D Image Quality Worse than T3i?

Hey there,I recently purchased a Canon 70D, an upgrade from my previous camera, the Rebel T3i. But after doing some shooting, I've found the image quality on the 70D to actually be a downgrade from the T3i. I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed thi...

T3i_Test.jpg 70D_Test.jpg
cpderic by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

6d wrong choice for portrait work?

Ok guys, I was debating for quite some time whether to by the 6d or the 70d. Then I debated the 6d vs 5dIII. I went with the 6d based on many reviews, opinins and some great help on this forum. I haven't really had the chance to put it through it's p...

rswannabe by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements