EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 7D II is DOA :( :( :(

Got it from Newegg.com yesterday. Played with the settings for 20 minutes then took the battery out to charge it. Battery showed fully charged 3 hrs later so I unplugged it. I left the battery on the desk right next to the camera then went to work. I...

camera stops working as pnp?

Hey, I have a rebel t3 and it was working for quite sometime from usb to my pc, all of a sudden windows stops recognizing it. All my ports are still working everything else i plug in works fine. I tryed to find drivers and there are none? Is there so...

dor3y by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

70D new owner focus questions

Hi there. Yes, I am aware that there are several thousand pages on the internet relating to possible focus issues on some 70D's and indeed I've posted on one such thread on this forum. In discussions with Canon UK who aren't fantastic when it comes t...

Henryf by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Digital Rebel XT

I see how to download the latest firmware however the site does not tell me how to update the firmware on the camera.  How do I do that?

jbcohen by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! CameraWindow App not connecting to 6D

Trying to connect the CameraWindow app on my iPhone 4 to a 6D without success. I can setup the access point on the camera fine, and connect to it in the WiFi settings on my phone - but when I launch the app it just says "Connect the camera".  Any hel...

IMG_0884[1].PNG
tonecj by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect a 7" LCD Monitor to a 70D??

Hello Canon World, I have recently purchased a ProAm DVC 250 camera crane and it comes with a 7" LCD Monitor to view what the camera sees from the top of the crane.  The 7" monitor has an 1/8 jack for AV IN but the 70D only has an HDMI out and a Digi...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements