EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date and Time are Wrong on Photos

I have a new 70D, only used a few times. Took some photos today and I notice that yesterday's date is on the EXIF info showing for the photo in my editing software.   I checked in the Menu tho and the correct date and time are showing.  How do I fix ...

Resolved! Canon Rebel T3 busy

I have a two-year old Canon Rebel T3, with the two kit lenses that came with it.  Suddenly today, after I take one or two shots in succession it says busy for a second or two, and keeps delaying taking shots, saying busy.  The battery said full, but ...

holly1 by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Higher Resolution/Too Many Pixels?

Hello! Could you help me with an odd question please? So I took pics of 2 friends who wanted to turn them into posters. The camera I used is the Rebel T6s (24.2MP) and the lens is the best I have which is a Sigma f/1.4. I shoot in .raw and I have the...

Resolved! 5D Mark III Horizontal Banding in stills?

Does anybody know how to fix this problem, or even know if it's a sensor or lens problem? I was shooting a show last night and noticed these stripes about halfway through. I was shooting at 4000 ISO, 1/1600 and the stripes were extremely prominent, s...

Alorion-1.jpg Alorion-2.jpg Alorion-3.jpg
chase by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

cf card adapters.

Hello I have had a lot of issues with card adapters in camera. Mainly micro sd card adapters after a short period of shooting. I bought a cf card adapter for my 7d and it worked for a while but recently corrupted a lot of images has any one had simil...

5d 3 underexposure

I am having a major problem with my 5d3 in that it is underexposing in Photoshop and Lightroom.  In the Photoshop Raw Filter, shooting raw pics exposure registers at -2.02 underexposed.  The pics are very dark even in a well lit day scene.  I sent th...

Error 80 on 5DMk3 video and stills

There were old threads regarding the Error 80 on 5DMk3, but I haven't seen any recent updates regarding this. Has anyone ever found an answer to this? I have experienced it probably at least once a week when shooting stills since the camera was newly...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements