EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5DSr and Otus 85mm - NOT SHARP!

Anyone else with this combination please chime in...I get razor sharp results before the picture is taken looking in either the viewfinder or Live View. Then, when the picture is actually taken wide open, at 1.4, the image is completely blurred. Ther...

Memory card says full but it is not.

I have a Canon DS6041 ( I don't know if that's the model or anything, I got the camera used from my father-in-law and am not familiar with these cameras at all). The memory card is 1 GB Sandisk. When I attach the camera to the computer to upload my p...

Why the REBEL model naming system?

I remain confused by the naming convention for Canon Rebel Cameras.  In NZ and many other places there is a convention that seems logical and consistent. Canon Professional and Semi-Pro Bodies:  EOS XD: E.G. 1D Mkx, 5d Mk IV, 6D (problematic) 7D Mk I...

OS 10.10.5 and dppm4.3.1 compatible?

MacBook Pro Yosemite 10.10.5Digital Photo Professional 4.3.1EOS Utility 3.2.21EOS 7D Mark II Trying to install the lastest Canon Utilities for my EOS 7D Mark II but not having any luck with the installer. It extracts the file but nothing after that ....

Resolved! AF for group shot

Hi, this is my first post on this forum. I have an EOS 70D with a 50mm lens.  Suppose I have a group portrait with two people standing to the left, a banner, and then a third person standing to the right of the banner. I want all of them to be in foc...

T6i Charging??? HELP!!!

Hello... Just got a T6i. When charging, is the charger supposed to blink orange/yellow or should it stay a solid color? When first putting the battery on the charger out of the box, how long does it take to fully charge? My camera is a canon factory ...

RT87 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements