EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T5i won't take clear pictures

Ok I'm at my wits ends! I've had my t5i since Christmas and have only used a few times around the house with the main lens only. Well today I was planning on taking spring pictures with the kids outdoors so played around with the other lenses that my...

write protected

I am having issues with my Rebel T2I. It keeps saying my card is write protected no matter what memory card I put in! I have tried 3 diffrent cards. Anyone else have this problem and know a solution? 

fester76 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring to pc from sd card

I used to get a page that has all the pictures on the sd card and put a check by the ones I want to download.  I can no longer get that option.  To download now I must download EVERY picture on the sd card.  Is there a system/download that I can get ...

60D EOS Canon not turning on

Hi, I have had my 60D Canon for 7 years nows and the other day when I used it, it lasted 5 minutes and completely turned off.Can anyone help me why this happend?I have checked to see if its the battery but that is fine.

Melissa1 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 70D stucks

Hi, I have Canon 70D and when I keep shooting (example parties) for like 20minites, the shutter button does not work for several seconds after each shooting. At that time the display on top of the camara says 'busy'. Could you please tell me the reas...

Amagal by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Manual mode on the T6

As I am studying Bryan Peterson's great book, "Understanding Exposure," I am now shooting more and more in Manual mode, as he stresses this repeatedly in the book. I do enjoy shooting in M, but I find that on bright days, the viewfinder information d...

John_SD by Whiz
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon EOS 10D

Auto focus won't lock only shoots in manual or bright light in auto. New battery and CF card. No image on display dark screen with only the picture info (shot#,exposure ) playback says no image. 

IMG_2083.JPG

Resolved! Rebel XSi 450D software

I am 35mm dinosaur trying to go digital. Have Rebel XSi 450D without original software. Want to transfer images to a laptop.   Have viewed all pertinent messages. Confused. Need simplification. I.   Will use of PTP setting negate need for original so...

jdc by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

6d display item

I am new to this so I am sorry for the probably stupid question...When I take a picture, I believe in RAW, and view the result there is a small number% displayed in the center. What is it related to?Thanks!;)

Pkoz by Apprentice
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements