EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Night time high school soccer photography

Hi everyone, I am a soccer mom taking my sons' soccer photos for years.My youngest one is a senior now and playing for the last soccer season in high school.  So I decided to rent a lens and take the game photos even after dark. I have Canon EOS 7D a...

Maisymom by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't focus or take a picture

I have read several of the suggestions to make it work. I have a Rebel t3, NOT a t3i, which is where a lot of the information is directed. I have had this camera for about 5 years. It has worked amazingly well, up until this past weekend. I went to t...

6d Mark II or 5D Mark III

Hello,I am looking for an upgrade from my current APS-C camera to a FF.The biggest thing i am debating is whether to go with the new Canon 6D Mark II or get the 5d Mark iii.  I am a hobbyist and looking forward to pursue photography as a part time. I...

Resolved! possible sensor issue on Canon 6D

I have a shadow showing up in all my pictures. Is it dust on the sensor? Or maybe I burned the sensor shooting images during the solar eclipse? I attached a couple of pictures shot with 2 different lenses. The white arrows are pointing to the shadow....

Artboard 1.png
smbtol by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS 5D MKIV focus question

I am very happy with my MKIV and have an auto focus question. I mostly shoot in “manual select one point AF” by manually selecting one of the 61 AF points on the cameras AF sensor. I also use the Live View “Flexi Zone Single AF” when shooting...

Camera misbehaving after switching lenses

Hi,I recently got new lens for my old Rebel T1i. The previous one is a 18-55mm, the new is a 70-300mm. The new lens is great and works perfect. But my old one started to "misbehave" after switching back to it. It won't focus right away, and sometimes...

Crica by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Shutter button delay question

Hi, I just bought a Canon T5i and I have to hold the shutter button (yes, I know there's probably a better name for it) down for a few second and then the picture is taken.  The delay is not on, it's on single shot.  It works fine without the lens.  ...

70D shutter speed issue

Hi, Have 70D on manual setting with speedlite on camera. Want aperture lowest for background blur, want flash for fill, want shutter speed at 500 or more to stop motion blur. Can't increase speed past 1/250. Tried different settings on camera and fla...

jobe54 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 80d won't link by WIFI to MotoG phone.

Hi, I am totally new to this consept and I am trying to link my new EOS 80D to my MotoG 1st genaeration mobile phone. I am using the Canon Camera Connect programme. The 80D is all set through to "Waiting to connect" an I have been following the 'Easy...

Jonzjob by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

WI FI CARD

HiI have a Canon 5D Mark 2. I have a Toshiba Flash Air memory card, SD size, I also have a CF adaptor to   put the card in so I can use it my camera. I  take one image, go to my iphone , set the wi fi on the flash air wi fi, then to to the flash air ...

JDH by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements