EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake cards!! HOW TO TELL!

I have a canon t31 will be buying sdhc 16 and 32 class 10 SanDisk... But there's a problem how do I kno if the cards are fake if it looks the same online is their a way to tell.. Is their links the one in store are expensive need good obe for my upco...

Resolved! Youtube canon t31 memory card HELP!

i am going to be making youtube videos soon i have a canon t3i also mac book pro what exact memory cards are good to record whas best for the t31 i heard sandisk 16 class 10 and transend class 10 cards are good has anyone had problems im new to this ...

EOS T3i wrench with 3 dots

My camera settings are all messed up. I want to restore my camera to default settings. When I use the menu screen I do not have an icon for the wrench with 3 dots. How do I restore that Icon?

CathyS60 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant take night photos

Hello!  I am new to this forum and I have a Canon EOS Rebel SL1, up until the other night I could take pictures at night.  It now says is busy and trys to focus and wont take the photo!  I had someone trying to figureout how to use a remote to take p...

Amy-Lynn by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS 1100D won't AF on manual mods

So I've got a 2012 Eos 1100D, also known as Rebel T3 if I'm not wrong. From some days, the camera won't auto focus with M, Tv, Av or P, but just on the auto mods. I've got two lenses with AF, the 18-55 and the 55-250 IS, and a bunch of old Canon lens...

which SD card is best for t3i

I just purchased a t3i and I am wondering which SD card is best for video and picture. I am thinking of getting 2 16GB's instead of 1 32 GB to start but don't know which class 10 card to get.

toolman by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

6D cannot communicate with battery

So i have a 6d i have had for 5 years or so now. I have shot over 200 weddings with it and never had this kind of issue. I sent into cannon last year around April and had a new shutter put in b/c mine had 150k clicks on it.  I have both canon bra...

450d error 01

Hii have just bought my daughter a used canon 450d as a starter camera that was supposed to be working well,however it keeps coming up with  error 01 especially when using a slower shutter speed  (1/8 second) my brother has the same camera and usuall...

doughie by Contributor
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

700D Screen not working properly

I've been having trouble with my 700D camera screen for some time, and suspect it may be an internal electronic problem but thought I'd check here first. When the camera is turned off, the screen lights up very slightly, but no information is display...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements