EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrupted CR2 file out of the camera

I have a 7dii bought new 6 months ago- I have gotten three or four files that came off the camera corrupted. Why is this happening and should I worry about it? So far it hasn't seemed to affect any important shots, but I will know I will be dissapoin...

groman by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Software download needed?

Hi, I am a newbie owner and this is my first post. I just bought a T6 bundle from Costco. Can someone tell me why I would need to download software? I have a SD chip reader on my computer so, I just transfer the pictures and video to my computer. Onc...

m400 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

80D Slow Write Speeds

Hi, While recently shooting action and taking bursts of pictures I regularly filled the buffer, to me it seems as though it takes a very long time to write the photos to the card. I have tested with all of my SD cards, they range from 30Mb/s to 90Mb/...

slogical by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

7d Focus Issues

I purchased a used 7d in February. It came with a Canon 50mm 1.8. It was working great up until last week after a photo session. It gets super humid where I live so I thought maybe that was the problem but my AF was hit and miss. I just took some pho...

Rebel T 6 - Bulb mode

I just ordered the EOS Rebel T6 after upgrading from a PowerShot SX50. My friend uses the same camera and lenses to shoot really good astrophotgraphy and that's what I've been wanting to do forever, so I saved up enough to get one. However, the Bulb ...

Kohaku by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

New camera questions - comparison

Hey all,So, I've finally convinced myself to save up for a DSLR and some lenses, and I've narrowed my search down to two choices, the Canon EOS 80D and the Canon EOS 77D. I definitely will be purchasing either camera with the 18-135 mm USM kit lens, ...

7D vs 760D

I have limited experience with DSLRs and would like to know how the 7D compares to the 760D. Video isn't much of a priority, nor is continuous shooting. However low light performance is important to me as well as overall image quality. Not sure which...

Corrupt SD Card???

I have a Rebel t3. I've had it for a few years and have not had any issue. But lately, I've bought new sd cards and have never been prompted to format them before. Now EVERY new one I buy, I take pics on it and it asks be to format. I lost over 100 p...

Tiak by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Please Assist

Hi When i try to take a picture with the canon 1300d eos, it doesnt want to take a picture or even save it.  is the settings maybe wrong.

Isabelle by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! lens advice:

I am planning to take a trip to Eastern Europe soon and want to document the places and people along my route.  I'm going to pack my Rebel XT, a 70 - 300 mm lens and an 85 mm lens.    I am asking the community to offer any lens advice, that is, shoul...

Penguin by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help with setting my 5Ds

Hello All, I bought my 5Ds over a year ago. Disappointingly, I have not had much time to play with it much. I'm about to take a long road trip to Utah and visits all the great national parks. I was wondering if anyone could give me advise on how best...

limvo05 by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements