EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

77D Flash settings

Hello, all. I am wondering if it is possible and how to set the flash setting to rear of the shot. I just transitioned to Canon from Nikon. I used to experiment using a long exposure and at the end the flash would pop giving me interesting results. I...

Resolved! Rebel T7 Cold Shoe

Just bought T7 package. Joy!One glitch: no X-sync contact in center of hot shoe. Had to buy w/o seeing bcause corona panic.Don't mind having to buy Canon flash but will the smaller hot shoe contacts surrounding the X-sync blank suffice for a Speedlig...

Quiet by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Images Not Shown

Hi,I have a Canon T6i. I’m wondering if anyone knows why my SanDisk card isn’t showing me any photos. I just got back from taking some photos and my sister was trying to connect her phone with my camera on the camerconnect app. She played around with...

ilao19 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS 600D Live View Problem

HiI am very much a learner.I am having a problem when in Live View while using a Macro Lens. Everything was working fine until this evening.However now when I go into LIve View with the Macro Lens on the camera it starts to make a continuous mechanic...

AineP by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS RP Viewfinder Questions

HelloCould someone answer my two questions about Canon RP?Manual says that viewfinder and monitor can be set manually.1. When viewfinder is set as default, when turning on the camera is monitor off, no blinking, turning on and off? Just off?And if I ...

vikarufa by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon repair did not work- urgent

I have a new 6d Mark II that I bought in July. After a short while and barely any use an Error 20 kept appearing and it was unable to shoot. I sent it in for repair and they sent it back, seemingly fixed. I take it out to use it today and the same er...

liatkatz by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

M6 Mark II and Speedlite

Can I control an off-camera Speedlite, 430EX III-RT,  with the pop-up flash on my Canon M6 Mark II, or do I need a controller? I'm new and confused by the manual, and haven't been able to find a good answer.  I want to be able to use an off-camera fl...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements