EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon SL1/100D/Kiss X7 NO POWER

Had my favorite camera fail on me.Currently wont power, upon battery entry the red light blinks once.Note:1. Have used non Canon batteries and battery grip2. Tried the most basic trouble shooting as far as I know (Leaving camera open, fresh battery, ...

Best Dual Camera Setup For Vlogging

I am building a new studio to film from, and I would like to upgrade my cameras.Currently, I film with two Cannon T7i Rebels from different angles. The camera that points directly at me has a 18-55 lens, and the one that is positioned to the side of ...

Focus pulsing issue with canon eos r10

Hello, I was using an old canon eos 50d with a sigma 17-50mm f2.8 ex dc os hsm, and both worked great (this lens is especially sharp). Recently I decided to invest in mirrorless system as I had read that with ef to rf adapter my ef lenses would work ...

Ilias_laz by Contributor
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS RP Shutter speed issue

I have an EOS RP that I bought in November 2019. It has been great but all of a sudden, there is a strange issue. No matter what shutter speed I choose, it sounds like the shutter speed does not change when I'm taking photos. In Lightroom, the shutte...

MarcyB by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R Keeps Freezing!!

I purchased my EOS R back in October of 2018 from a local camera shop. Up until recently, my EOS R had been working perfectly. Recently, I started having an issue where my EOS R will freeze while using the camera. I have had the issue multiple times,...

EOS 250D LCD screen glitching

Its been quiet a time since my CANON 250D camera's screen started glitching. Glitching in a sense that sometimes it doesn't shows anything in the display, completely black but when I turn the camera off it shows sensor cleaning message. Its like the ...

Updated R6 Firmware v1.8.1 Released

Canon has released updated firmware for the R6It is now possible to crop and resize images during image transfer to an FTP server.After updating to firmware version 1.8.0, the phenomenon that Err70 etc. occurs under specific conditions has been fixed...

shadowsports_0-1678800415020.png

Resolved! R5 histogram

Some how I lost being able to view of the histogram while takeing a shot. I did go back through the settings but to no avail.I need some help. Thanks

WJM by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements