EOS DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon R3 freezes for a long time

Hy guys,Bought my R3 in January this year.Configured my way, as a Sports Photographer, and all went smooth until this week. In two soccer games, my R3 just freezed up, and i mean, is was "dead" for taking photos.The screen was still active, but blurr...

Should I buy the canon r8

So I've always been into photography, started out with the 50d and absolutely loved that camera and got really good photos with it as I learned. I decided to give mirrorless a try and went with the sony a5100 and then soon after the a6000 that I curr...

sail8 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS R5 - Dioptric Adjustment Lens (+1)

I have in the past ordered a Canon Dioptric Adjustment Lens (+1), to replace the existing eyecup, as moving the wheel all the way is not enough for my eyes, when removing my eyeglasses to look through the viewfinder.I called Canon today and she said ...

EOS R7 Screen/HDMI Out turn Off after 30 min

Year Long Hell: EOS R7 Camera Screen/HDMI Out turn Off after 30 min #webcast #webcam #hdmi #sleepI've probably watched 75 videos on canon's  over the years having this issue.  I purposely switched to the new EOS r7 as it was touted as a high quality ...

download.jpeg Screenshot_20230531-052331.png
jjshay by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

DSLR Pop Up Flash Problem

yesterday I have blocked my pop up flash with my hand.I am afraid of seeing that it will create malfunction.What type of malfunction it will create? However,right now pop up flash is all right.

EOS 5D Mark II Won't Record Video

Hello, I know this original post is years old, but I am having trouble with my Mark II while in movie mode and pressing "live view" my screen goes black and I cannot record. The screen works otherwise, just when I hit live mode.

Rayna-Z by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements