T7 users manual?

Cynlynsmi
Contributor

Does anyone have an EOS T7 user manual they don’t need?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Cynlynsmi,

I did a quick Google search for Canon T7 Manual and ran across at least 5 different sources for a printed copy. Paperbacks were running about $13.00 and hardbacks were running about $24-$27.00.

Steve Thomas

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings ,

With the release of new firmware comes changes that will not be in the camera's original manual.  I recommend downloading an electronic copy.  It will be current and is also searchable.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Looking for hard copy not a download 

Cynlynsmi,

I did a quick Google search for Canon T7 Manual and ran across at least 5 different sources for a printed copy. Paperbacks were running about $13.00 and hardbacks were running about $24-$27.00.

Steve Thomas

Thank you 

March411
Rising Star

I believe you can find the manual you are looking for here. Just scroll down once the page loads.

https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/eos-rebel-t7#idReference%3Dmanuals

No trees were destroyed in the posting of this message. However, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Marc
Windy City

R3 ~ R5 ~ R6 Mk II ~ R50
Adobe and Topaz Suite for post processing
My Online Gallery

Hi, thank you for responding. I’m looking for hard copy not. Download 

I would highly recommend the electronic version as my colleague @shadowsports (Rick) pointed out. I can't count how many times people in the forum find features in their cameras NOT in the printed version of the manual. I've come across the same thing with the printed version of my camera manual for my old EOS 40D (2007 release). The manual makes no mention of the in camera flash menu. Support was added later via a firmware update. The manual was printed when the camera had its original firmware revision. But mine had been updated to a newer firmware revision.

-Demetrius
Bodies: EOS 40D (Retired) & EOS 5D Mark IV (Current)
Lenses: EF Trinity, EF 50mm F/1.8 STM, EF 70-210mm F/4 (Brought out of Retirement) & EF 85mm F/1.8 USM
Speedlites: 420EX, 470EX-AI, 550EX & 600EX II-RT

Tintype_18
Authority
Authority

I doubt if there is a hard copy. I asked about a hard copy for a computer. I was told a hard copy would be around 500 pages. Just checked the shortcut and it shows 326 pages. I've had the old phone books that weren't that big.

John
Canon EOS T7; EF-S 18-55mm IS; EF 28-135mm IS; EF 75-300mm; Sigma 150-600mm DG
Announcements