cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still happy with my XTi after all these years.

TTMartin
Authority
Authority

Recently purchased an EF-S 24mm f2.8 STM pancake lens to use with the camera. It's given the camera a new lease on life as a compact go everywhere camera.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@RobertTheFat wrote:

@TTMartin wrote:

Recently purchased an EF-S 24mm f2.8 STM pancake lens to use with the camera. It's given the camera a new lease on life as a compact go everywhere camera.

I hope your camera appreciates the respect you're still showing it. I still have my XTi too, but it's been reclassified as my "beach camera" - the one I'm willing to carry right to the water's edge and risk it getting splashed!   Smiley Happy

Same with my XTi. I don't worry too much about it, which is nice because the best camera is the one you have with you. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

I had five, XTi's.  Smiley Happy

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@TTMartin wrote:

I hope your camera appreciates the respect you're still showing it. I still have my XTi too, but it's been reclassified as my "beach camera" - the one I'm willing to carry right to the water's edge and risk it getting splashed!   Smiley Happy

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

@RobertTheFat wrote:

@TTMartin wrote:

Same with my XTi. I don't worry too much about it, which is nice because the best camera is the one you have with you. 

Announcements