cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebel XT Puerto Rico

rickyphotopr
Contributor

Hi 

Yesterday i buy one Rebel XT on ebay and the camera have a little problem It turns on , and take photos, sometimes its not working properly , but usually it is,this is why you will buy it for a parts or repair with a low price . Take a look on the original actual photos.

Help me with the problem 

[link removed per forum guidelines]

in my understand is software update 

Help me please 

Thanks 

Ricky Photography

8 REPLIES 8

rickyphotopr
Contributor

Hi 

I Buy a Rebel XT on ebay and i have this problem It turns on , and take photos, sometimes its not working properly , but usually it is,this is why you will buy it for a parts or repair with a low price . Take a look on the original actual photos 

in my uderstard is sofware update 

please help me 

rickyphotopr
Contributor

I Buy a Rebel XT the software is compatible with all Windows?? example Windows, XP, Vista, 8.1??  

@rickyphotopr wrote:

I Buy a Rebel XT the software is compatible with all Windows?? example Windows, XP, Vista, 8.1??  

I am not certain what you question or issue is. 

But, you can download the Windows software for the Rebel XT here.

Rebel XT Software Download from Canon

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

ok thanks

I Don't have Recommended Downloads, Drivers, firmware and utilities but i hjave 3 drivers and now i download

1.Digital Photo Professional 3.15.0 Updater for Windows,
2.Picture Style Editor 1.15.30 Updater for Windows
3.PhotoStitch 3.1.23 Updater for Windows is a software that will update a previously installed version of PhotoStitch to PhotoStitch 3.1.23.

@rickyphotopr wrote:
ok thanks

I Don't have Recommended Downloads, Drivers, firmware and utilities but i hjave 3 drivers and now i download

1.Digital Photo Professional 3.15.0 Updater for Windows,
2.Picture Style Editor 1.15.30 Updater for Windows
3.PhotoStitch 3.1.23 Updater for Windows is a software that will update a previously installed version of PhotoStitch to PhotoStitch 3.1.23.

Okay, that sounds like a good thing.  Let us know if you have more issues or questions.

Doesn't DPP require the original disk to get started? Only the updaters are on the website. He might not have gotten the original disk if he got it on EBay.

@kvbarkley wrote:

Doesn't DPP require the original disk to get started? Only the updaters are on the website. He might not have gotten the original disk if he got it on EBay.

As long as you have the serial number for your camera model, then you can download a digital copy of the solution disk.  Not every user has access to a CD drive on their computers, so the disk is made available for download.

@Waddizzle wrote:

@kvbarkley wrote:

As long as you have the serial number for your camera model, then you can download a digital copy of the solution disk.  Not every user has access to a CD drive on their computers, so the disk is made available for download.

I believe that recent versions (at least) of DPP also require the EOS Utility.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
Announcements