cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Product Registration not working for EOS R5 Mark II Kit

richpmpa
Apprentice

I purchased the Canon EOS R5 Mark II plus RF 24-105 F/4 Kit.  When I tried to register the product in my Canon Account on the Canon USA website, this Kit was not listed as a possible choice.  The Canon EOS R5 Mark II Body Only is available to register as an individual item.

I can't imagine a good reason why the Canon USA website was not ready to accept this online registration.  Likely causing more work for Canon staff and a bad customer experience.

4 REPLIES 4

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Can you register each item separately?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

I had the same problem and successfully registered the body and the lens separately.

Canon registration web page says “If you purchased a camera and lenses Kit, please select KIT PRODUCTS to find your product name.”. 

there may be disadvantages to me in splitting a Kit into 2 registrations.   Since there is still time for Canon to fix this and have my registration still in the registration window

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I agree, it's not there.  Contact support.  They can assist you.  The bundle (kit) needs to be added.  

shadowsports_0-1725059321429.png

When this happens, you can click "Having a Problem", then "Click here to see US Models"

This is how you get the correct naming syntax.

shadowsports_0-1725059655854.png

shadowsports_1-1725059736856.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements