New camera discount

jmahoney
Contributor

I'm going to purchase a R5. I own a 6D mark 2.

Is it true, that if I supply Canon the serial number of my 6D, I'll receive a 10% discount?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Great, thank you.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

rs-eos
Elite

Contact Canon Sales at 1-800-385-2155 to discuss this loyality program in more detail.  I have not used it myself and thus don't know any specifics.

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

SamanthaW

Hi There!

We do in fact have a Canon Upgrade Program! You can get all the details by calling 866-443-8002. 

Great, thank you.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

There is no promotion like this I am aware of.  Canon does offer a discount on certain upgrades when the product you are upgrading from is EoL, but this doesn't necessarily apply across the board.  A 6D2 is not EoL.  You can always ask the sales dept though.  

This is a hot deal:

Shop Canon Refurbished EOS R5 Body | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

If you want a bump in MPs I'd buy it and sell my 6D2 to KEH or privately to offset the upgrade.  

If 8K and increased res isn't as important, the R6 mkII can be had for $2499 less whatever you might get for the 6D2.  Don't forget an EF to RF adapter.  Both are a win no matter which way you go.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements