cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there one place where I can see screen prints of all the setting options for an EOS R7

LoveWeims
Contributor

EOS R7 with current firmware:  I have downloaded the 900+ page user guide on my PC and my phone, and it is very useful.  However, I am not fond of the amount of time I am spending trying to FIND a setting (e.g., even something simple like battery level) especially since I am still learning how to use the camera and all its potential applications.

I am tempted to take photos of each screen for each setting on the dial (e.g, AE, Fv, etc) so I can more quickly figure out where THAT one setting I am looking for actually is. 

OR...better...does this exist already on the Canon site? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

I suggest setting up custom menus with your most commonly used settings.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Thank you!  I am suffering from info overload - wish there were an AI feature to help with the learning (aka “the hard way”) curve. 

If ChatGPT has ingested the Canon manuals, you might be able to ask it questions like "Tell me how to do HDR on an R3"

Of course, it might hallucinate and tell you how to do it on a Sony, while insisting the instructions were for Canon...

Haha glad i did not even consider a Sony.  Did look at Nikon tho….

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

I suggest setting up custom menus with your most commonly used settings.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Agree!  I just have to figure out what those are.  Have had the camera for 14 days…

click here to view the gallery
Announcements