cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a Canon EOS 20D I just dug out of the closet, and want to update it and get additional lenses

LoveWeims
Enthusiast

1.  Where will I find updated software if there IS any?  The camera is incredible...when I recharged the battery, it KNEW the right date and the right time!!!

Now for the lens questions:

2.  What is the difference between EF-S lenses and EF lenses?  I understand that the mounts are the same, and my camera currently has an EF-S lens on it.

3.  If a lens is an EF and doesn't specifically state "AUTOFOCUS",  which I intend to use since I do dog agility sports and wildlife photograph.  I am looking at the EF 75-300mm f4-f5.6 .OR the EF-S 18-200mm f3.5 Autofocus APS-C (though I frankly have no idea what APS-C means).

4.  I also own a new Canon EOS R7 with a kit lens, a 100mm macro (L), and a 100-400mm telephoto.  

I TRIED googling for answers but all I get a various "best of" stuff which look like Amazon is the only source of any lens, refurbished or otherwise (grin).  Sorry to dump so many questions into this but I am excited that my husband and I can BOTH have Canons we use when we travel so looking for complementary equipment.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements