cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel T7 Not saving to SD card

Mdubea
Apprentice

Hi guys..just bought an eos t7..popped in 1 gig sd card..formatted it with camera..yet pics do not seem to be saving to card. After 80 pics..said full.. It was about older card so I bought a micro with adapter ( understand that is a no no now).. still only 30 or so allowed..is there a setting ( didn't  see one) to save direct to card..or do I need a proper card? Thx 

14 REPLIES 14

And Bill Gates once said. Why would anyone need more than 640K of memory?

Yes he did. That article does not indicate the interaction my company had with Microsoft  before Windows.(we were a beta site for Windows 3.11)

Anonymous
Not applicable

A 16 or 32 GB full size SD card is recommended. Your issue is probably due to the micro SD card with adaptor.

@Anonymous wrote:

A 16 or 32 GB full size SD card is recommended. Your issue is probably due to the micro SD card with adaptor.

This is the best advice.  You should only buy major name brand cards like Lexar or Sandisk. Only buy your memory cards and batteries from a Factory Authorized Canon Dealer.  Amazon and eBay are not good places to shop for camera gear and accessories.  There is a lot of counterfeit gear and shady vendors out there.  The Best Buy Marketplace can be even worse.  Visit a store.  Beware of shopping in the Best Buy Online Marketplace.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements