cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS 90D Not Available For Registration

CharlesXAdkins
Apprentice

Hello, I have just purchased a EOS 90D new and it has the full USA registration card, etc packaged along with it.

I have noticed that when I am on my Canon profile under "Product Registration" no matter what combination of trying to find it within the searchable list to register, the highest model of EOS 'D' line is an 80D.

How can I register my 90D to my account and profile?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Greetings CharlesXAdkins

jrhoffman75 is correct to where we're updating our current website. Our website engineering team is in the process of updating the list of products that can be registered to My Canon Accounts. We would recommend on checking back on your account in a few days to see if you're able to register your EOS 90D camera and we do apologize for the inconvenience.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Canon is undergoing a website upgrade and not all product info is uploaded yet. Just a bit. I had a similar problem with a lens.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Greetings CharlesXAdkins

jrhoffman75 is correct to where we're updating our current website. Our website engineering team is in the process of updating the list of products that can be registered to My Canon Accounts. We would recommend on checking back on your account in a few days to see if you're able to register your EOS 90D camera and we do apologize for the inconvenience.

Announcements