cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get some videos from EOS R onto laptop

Logitus
Apprentice

Hi all. EOS R user. I have a card full of photos and videos from a recent trip. Several of the videos simply WILL NOT go from the camera to my Mac, using any program on the laptop (photos, Lightroom, iMovie). The videos show up fine on the camera but none of these programs will transfer these 5-6 videos to my laptop. All the other photos and videos transfer fine. There was no difference in settings or anything for the videos that won't move. The SD card was formatted before use and the firmware on the EOS R is up to date. Has anyone else had this problem and been able to resolve it? I don't have my card reader with me so am transferring straight from camera to Mac via USB C cable. Thanks in advance for any help.

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, Logitus!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which version of macOS is running on your Mac. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements