EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Lens repair !

I have a 5 months old Canon 60d and a 70-300 mm. Two weeks ago while clicking a bird, i fell down on the ground. The camera did not hit the ground as it was in my hand, but a part of the lens did touch the not-so-hard ground. Some dust/dirt probably ...

sigma 150-500mm

hello i have a friend who can sell me an sigma 150-500mm for $400 and just wondering if any of you have experience with this lens af wise and how sharp are the images compared to the 100-400 canon kind regardss josh

jhopc1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

70-200 f/4 IS usm

I would like some feedback on this lens.  I just got mine yesterday and it makes a little grinding noise when it focuses, and what do you think of IQ?  let me know what you think...

anitaw2 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens Recommendation

Looking for a lens that will allow fast shooting of sports photography, have the range for scenery at a distance, but yet have wide angle capabilities for reasonable close up pics.  I have a 70-200 F4/L IS, 55-250 F/4.0-5.6 L and the standard 18-55mm...

TxHunter by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

70-200 f2.8 L IS II USM

My 70-200 f2.8 IS II, is making an awful noise.  The motor runs continuously without finding a focus and in the view finder, the screen is jumpy.  I put in a new battery, cleaned the contacts, and it worked for maybe 10 shots, then started again.  Ha...

Resolved! Should I clean the sensor before mounting the new lens?

Hello guys! Sorry for a silly question, but I'm not sure I know the correct answer. One of the cameras I'm using is Canon 5d classic, and it has some dust on the sensor and viewfinder (not unusual for 5di). I just got a new lens, and I'm wondering if...

kparseg by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Wide conversion lens weight?

I am using EF-M 18-55mm lens. I am planning to use my old wide conversion lens, something like this:http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41124BTQMJL.jpgIt fits via 52-58mm adapter, and picture quality is ok. My concern - this lens is 290g heavy - is...

Poldy by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New 400mm lens.

Is it true that Canon is coming out with a replacement for their 400mm 5.6 primary lens?

mjojo633 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements