EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 24mm f1.4 mkii or Canon 24-70 f2.8 mkii

Hey guys, im debating between these two lenses, i know the aperture is really different between the 2, but i was leaning more towards the 24-70 because of its veratility. Has anyone used both and what do you think of both at 24mm? Thank you.  

rahul_f5 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

18-135mm kit lens issue

Hi. I'm new to this dslr business so this might not be serious (at least I hope not) I own a 7D I bought from my bro and when I first got it its widest aperture was f4.5 (even though I read online it should be f3.5) and now it won't open beyond f5.0....

Is there an updated current lens chart?

Looking for a lens summary chart that shows current lens offerings with basic specs like filter size, weight, overall size, etc. I have found some very nice but outdated charts and need one with current offerings if possible. A really excellent but s...

Petie by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! What lenses to Buy for Professional film-like Quality/Clarity

I have an EOS Rebel T4i and I was wondering the best option for a lens to get that film quality that you can see in the movies. I have seen many videos with DSLR lenses that are beautiful quality. Whether it's an EF lens or Cinema lens, I'm all ears....

miketc25 by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

need help choosing lens

Hi, I have a Cannon EOS T5i with a 18-55 mm lens and a 55-250 lens. I'm a beginner with this type of camera and need help choosing what lenses to buy.1. The most important lens I need is to take photos with the subjects closer to me like at birthday ...

mlove by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

T3 will not focus.

My Rebel T3 will not focus in manual or auto it just won't lock on, any suggestions before I send it to Canon...

jenette by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

75-300mm III UMS focus problem

Hi, I have just got EF 75-300mm III UMS lens. While keeping it on AF when I zoom it in and take a shot and try to zoom it out, it doesn't get back 100%. A small portion of inside lens locks at some point, while again I have to switch it to MF and set...

Suhail by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Just bought T5i looking to get zoom lense

I am a novice with a camera. I just bought a T5i kit that has a zoom lense 55 to 250. I am considering the sigma 120-400mm F4.5-5.6 DG APO OS HSM. Because it is almsot twice the zoom. I am also thinking of getting a 1.4x canon teleconverter for the c...

joe007 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 100-400 mm serie L

Does canon make a 100-400 mm serie L lens that, does not push or pull for the distance to get the at 400 mmm?I love my 70-200 mmm that twist distance, does 100-400 mm serie L come that too or is it just push and pull model?

EF 50mm F2.0

When will we see an updated EF 50mm? Happy, if we got a f2.0 with superb IQ, no IS, small and robust. Thanks Canon! If this comes, I will buy the 6D.  Alternative: EF 40mm f2.0 L pancake... This would take away pressure caused by the mirrorless leagu...

dave by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements