EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! ND lens filter for EOS Rebel T1i kit

I am thinking of buying a neutral density filter lens for my EFS kit bought in December 2010.I think I need to get a 58mm lens, but there are many sizes for my camera.  Which size should I buy?

kfRon by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sports Lens for Rebel XS

I have a Rebel XS that came with an 18-55mm and a 75-300mm lenses. My husband bought me the kit a few years ago and now that the kids are older and playing sports I have started to use it more.  I want to know what is a good lens to take sports pictu...

70-200 Lens as Grey Card?

Election counts in the city where I work are special occasions, and I'm expected to photograph all but the most minor of them. The count is held in a ballroom in the Senior Center, a large room with a tan floor, red and cream-colored walls, green fur...

Resolved! Newbie question on fix aperture lens

I have not had the chance to try a fix aperture lens yet. I just wanted to know if you can still change the aperture from like  say f/2.8 to f/8 or higher.? Or is the only aperture you can f/2.8. HOw does this work?

My Canon EFS 55-250m 4-5.6 is blured >> the 135 setting

This is a relatively unused and new lens (2-3 years old) on my Canon Rebel T2i. Never been damaged. It will produce shape photos until about the 100mm to135mm range settings. Not above that and at 250mm it is a disaster. I have tried to test for this...

what lens should I use for a helicopter ride

I won a ride in a helicopter and i am wondering what would be the best lens/adaptor for me to use. I have a Cannon EOS Rebel XTi here are my options with what I have: Lens50-100mm75-300mm Adaptors.35x Super Wide Fisheye.43x Wide Angle2x Telephoto len...

awioa by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Lense basics

I have not bought a lense for my Canon EOS XT in probably ten years and since I have picked up the camera once again I am interested in acquiring a lense for it.  Please tell me how to tell which lenses will fit my old canon EOS XT.

jbcohen by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens (Extender) Question

Would any benefit be gained by using a series III extender (x1.4 or x2.0) on a series I lens opposed to a series II extender - specifically an EF 500mm f/4 IS USM?

ccougar by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lenses

A friend of mine gave me a Canon EOS Rt with a promaster 100-400mm AF F4.5-6.7MC lens and a Canon EF 35-80mm 1:4-5.6 lens. Will these lenses work with my canon Rebel T3i?

PatLP by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Older Lense Not Used for a While - Any Care Needed?

I have a 100-300 Ultrasonic Lens that I want to use in a newer Rebel DSLR camera.  It was well cared for when I used it, and has since been kept in a clean, dry place.  It looks ok when I inspect it, but I'm wondering if there is anything else I need...

Looling for a good low light indoor lens.

I am looking for a good indoor low light lens for my Canon 60D.  I have been using a 50mm f/1.8 lens but it seems like I am always too close and I can't always back up because I run into furniture or I am up against a wall.  I usually take pictures o...

Justin by Enthusiast
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

EF 200-400mm f/4L IS - Best Wildlife Lens

This revolutionary and versatile wildlife lens has been released. I have taken delivery now and have written a preliminary review of this production lens. Once I have put it through a few wildlife photo shoots, I will write a more detailed review. T...

EF 200-400mm f/4L IS USM Extender 1.4x Lens with EOS-1 D X Camera

Lense Adapter for 60D Camera

I recently bought a used Canon FD 85mm f/1.2 L Lens and did not realize it would not fit on my canon 60D. Is there some sort of adapter that I can purchase to make this lense compatible with my camera?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements