EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! EF-S 10-22mm vs 15-85mm

I've received some great answers and advice on here, so I'm back for more (:So again, I just bought a Rebel T3i with the 18-55mm lens kit. I've recently asked for some lens suggestions regarding that majority of the time I take landscape photos, but ...

Resolved! Refurbished EFS 17-55 2.8 USM

I have recently upgraded my old kit lens (18-55) for my RebelXS with a refurbshed EFS 17-55 2.8  USM and have been a little disappointed that my nature photos have not been that much sharper. Any ideas or advice out there? Is there an apeture setting...

Please Help - why are pics not in focus and sharp?

I have a 24-70mm f/2.8L lens and am finding that it is not as sharp as i'd expect.  I'm sure it's me and not the lens so hoping someone can help me understand what i'm doing or not doing correctly. I'm attaching a picture as an example...hand held......

treetest.jpg
Maria by Enthusiast
  • 52 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Rebel EOS XS Automotive lenses?

Recently purchased my first actual camera, and I've just been taking landscape pictures. But a lot of my friends are asking me to start taking pictures of their cars. What would be a fairly priced lense for automotive photography? I'm a college stude...

prime lens

I only use a 70-200 f2.8L IS II USM telephoto lens to take baseball pictures, however, I am going to be taken players portrait pictures. I need advice of which Canon prime lenses I should choose for my Canon 60D camera. Thank you

Resolved! 2.2x Professional Telephoto Lens

The 2.2x Professional Telephoto lens by Vivitar came in a kit with my Canon Rebel T5i. I put the lens on then placed my EFS 55-250 on MF. Do I need to put the camera on a special setting to use the 2.2x telephoto lens? When I try to take a picture it...

Resolved! Canon EOS Rebel T3i

So I think I'm almost about done on making a decision to buy a T3i (body only) rather than a T5i because I want a good quality lens. Majority of the pictures I take are landscape photos. Nature, sometimes sports, and a little bit of portraits. What I...

Lens to buy

I'm going into sport photography, I only have a thousand dolllars to spare on a lens, what Lens can i buy? I use a Canon 7D

toby_ta by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Need advise, area around lens looks wet.

Hi, I am new here. I recently purchased a Canon EOS Rebel T4i/650d. It came with the 18-55mm kit lens, But I went ahead and purchased a Sigma 18-200mm and a Canon EF-S 55-250mm 1:4-5.6 IS II Lens..... I have only owned this camera and gear about 3 we...

CAM00082.jpg
EgoAge by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements