cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Lense for shooting cars

themonicaguzman
Apprentice
Hello, I am hoping to get some feedback. I'm kind of a rookie when it comes to photography. I haven't taken any classes but I already have some projects lined up. I am looking for the best lense to photograph a muscle car. Then I am going to Dubai for architectural shots and Kenya for scenic shots. I was hoping for an all in one but they are quite pricey. I'm looking into a Tokina 16-28 and 17-35 lenses. Together it's half the price as the Canon all in one.. I have a white canon eos rebel camera came with a 18-55 lenses. Would love to hear your expert opinions or suggestions. Thank you and I look forward to and would appreciate your responses. --Monica
3 REPLIES 3

TTMartin
Authority
Authority

@themonicaguzman wrote:
Hello, I am hoping to get some feedback. I'm kind of a rookie when it comes to photography. I haven't taken any classes but I already have some projects lined up. I am looking for the best lense to photograph a muscle car. Then I am going to Dubai for architectural shots and Kenya for scenic shots. I was hoping for an all in one but they are quite pricey. I'm looking into a Tokina 16-28 and 17-35 lenses. Together it's half the price as the Canon all in one.. I have a white canon eos rebel camera came with a 18-55 lenses. Would love to hear your expert opinions or suggestions. Thank you and I look forward to and would appreciate your responses. --Monica

Get the Canon EF-S 10-18 IS STM lens.

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"Canon EF-S 10-18 IS STM lens."

Gonna be hard to beat this advise.  

Also I would sell your current lens and replace it with the Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens.

Always buy real deal Canon lenses when possible.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

You also might want a circular polarizer to tame reflections.

Announcements