EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1.4 mk11 extender

I have just purchased a Canon 1.4 mk11 extender which I have attached to my 100-400 5.6 lens and 7D mk11 body. All I am able to do is set a single point focus, but when extender is removed all focusing points are again available, is this the norm for...

Resolved! sigma 35mm 1.4 IS vs non IS?

So I took this shot, shown below, with my 17-55 2.8 and later on, I tried doing it with the Sigma 35mm 1.4 and none of the shots came out to be this focused. Does anyone know if it's because there's no IS on the 35mm or is it because I just got unluc...

Subaru STi Rolling Shot

Resolved! Upgrade suggestions for Action shots?

Hello all! Thank you for taking the time to look at my post (and hopefully get some great suggestions!). I am a proud, and newly recent, owner of an EOS Rebel T5, with the EF-S 18-55 IS II starter kit. I've been pretty happy with the 18-55, but I fin...

IMG_5469.JPG
Annon by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! New lens for general use

Hi Recently i bought my 1st dslr canon 50d, and now I'm looking to get a new lens.I had few lenses in mind but I just cant decide. For example Canon 17-40mmf/4l was my 1st choice good price but apparently it does not perform well on crop cameras, and...

Daytime Long exposure photos

HII am improving my shooting skills with the filters,first I bought B+w polarizer nano coating circular filter to make impressive photos at river removing the light reflection .Now I want to shoot long exposure photos using bulb and I have over expos...

Lebanese by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Lens turns more than it should

Good afternoon, I have question regarding Canon 85mm 1.8 USM lens. Once put on the camera, it sits nice, and works perfectly fine, but when I want to take it off, the lens does not line up with the dot on the camera ( marked point ) you can turn it a...

lens for indoor basketball

I have a t5i body and a 18-135 lens that came with it.  Want to upgrade for better pictures for indoor basketball.  Any thoughts?

PCarroll by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Best lens for under 200$ for 1st gen canon 5D

Hi Everyone im new to this forum. I have a Canon 5d first gen that was recnetly handed down to me. I would love to start using it but i sadly dont have a lense. Im not looking to spend crazy money actully litttle money as possible. What is the best l...

400 5.6L IS???

I had the pleasure of renting Canon's 400 5.6L lens a while back and I really enjoyed using it. It was the first "L" lens I had the pleasure of using, and the color rendition, sharpness, autofocus speed/accuracy/silence were all really impressive. Al...

Pozo by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens Purchasing Help

I have a Canon 70d and am looking for a lens that will look good for in person on camera interviews with artists.  Right now I have the 70D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm IS STM Lens that came with a Best Buy bundle. I'm thinking something wider might loo...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements