EF & RF Lenses
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera for making video

Hello,I have canon 60D with EF-s 17-55 f/2.8 lens. I am making videos in fitness, where there is really bad lighting and the videos are not so good quality.I am thinking of buying better camera, so i can make decent quality videos without taking addi...

Matevž by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 50mm f1.2 LTM front element

Looking for optical formula or specifications for the front element on a LTM 50mm f1.2 lens serial number [Removed serial number to protect personal information]. Any help would be appreciated.

dskora by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Focus Ring Rotating only in One Side + Dioptric Wheel Stuck

Hi guys! This is my First time posting here I hope someone can help me I am facing an issue with my lense where it is only rotating on one side while focusing.. Can someone tell me a fix?Plus I will also add, about my Dioptric Wheel (Adjustment Whee...

racker5d by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon FD 85mm f1.2 L

I have a Canon FD 85mm f1.2 L. I'm wondering if this lens is aspherical just like the Canon FD 85mm f1.2 S.S.C aspherical?I've read that they have the same lens design but I got a friend that say the L version doesn't have aspherical lens design. Is ...

Canon 50mm F1.2 Good Price

I look on craigslist every once and awile looking for camera gear and I came across my dream lens.  The 50mm f1.2.  It's in like new condition and he's only selling it for $850!  Is that a good price?  I'm tempted to buy it.  Let me know if y...

KDMMods by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EF lens on canon 400d?

So I have a 400d which works fine, a few years ago when I first bought it, it came with a 18-55mm EFS lens so I am ausming I cant use EF lenses but if I can please tell me.

Resolved! 1300D and 70-200mm f2.8 L IS II

Hi, I am a newbie in DSLR, I am planning to purchase a len 70-200mm, which has the IS function, I would like to know, if it is using with 1300D, is the IS function still available? thx

frensco by Contributor
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

Learning the new wide angle lens in New York

Took a last minute 4-day in New York.  First time using the lens other than stopping by the zoo trip on the way back from the camera store with the new lens, where I realized some online reading was needed to figure out this lens. After a LOT of read...

New York with new 16-35 (1 of 1)-4.JPG New York with new 16-35 (1 of 1)-8.JPG New York with new 16-35 (1 of 1)-6.JPG
ScottyP by Authority
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Lense recommendation for landscape photography

Hi All, I plan to purchase a lense to use for landscape photography with my Canon Rebel T6.  Any recommendations for a reasonably priced lense that takes quality landscape photos?  Would appreciatie any recommendations. Thanks!

Thelma27 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

a blurred canon date code

Hi all,I recently bought EF 85mm 1.2 L lens from an ebay seller.New USA market lens with a warranty card, looks good, gives sharp images.But today, I compared mine with other 85.2 L lens purchased from B&H photo.It turns out mine doesn't have an inst...

만투.jpg
ptztmjun by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Question Preparing for Solar Eclipse

Apologies in advance for the newbie questions.  I have a relatively new (for me) Canon Rebel T5i with a Canon 18-200mm lens.  I have a few questions regarding the August solar eclipse.  I will be using a tripod and remote shutter control. 1.  Can I u...

raphaelr by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements