cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registered lenses showing up refurbished.

Photog4pher
Contributor

Hello,

Last month i purchased brand new from Best Buy the RF 15-35 F/2.8L and the RF70-200 F/2.4 lenses. Today when I registered them in the canon website for my CPS they are bot showing as their name Refurbished RF (name of the lens). 

So quite confused why they showing refurbished when I purchased them brand new!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Mark35mmF2
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi there,

When registering your product it will be listed as the item you pick in the search box. When I go to register an RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS USM in my account I see that the refurbished version appears first on the list before the regular listing, screenshot below. You'll just want to remove the item and register it again as the standard non-refurbished model and everything should be fine.

Mark35mmF2_0-1663392211734.png

I registered the RF 15-35 today as well and "refurbished" showed in my list twice, LOL! I deleted one of them, then clicked to finish and it wouldn't... I was puzzled for a second, then scrolled up and there was another refurbished to delete, HA!

Always an adventure with Canon these days 😉

Newton

EOS R5, R6, R6II. RF 15-35 f/2.8L, 50mm f/1.2L, 85mm f/1.2L, 100mm f/2.8L Macro, 100-400mm, 100-500mm L, 1.4X.

Hmmm I don't think It allowed me to select anything, but I will try that again. 

Thank you

Cheers.

Pedro C.

Announcements