cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registering a lens

Slowpez
Apprentice

I have been trying to register the RF 16mm F2.8 STM and am unable to do so.  I have tried going though every register product avenue I have come across but after putting in the lens information, no items are found.  I tried to contact support but that isn't allowed unless the item is registered which I can't do.

Any help would be appreciated,

Susan

5 REPLIES 5

Hazel_T
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Slowpez,

The RF16mm f/2.8 STM lens hasn't been added to the list of products that can be registered yet, so you currently will not be able to add it to your account. I sent an alert to the website team asking them to add that lens to the list of products that can be registered. That team is out of the office for the weekend, so the earliest they will be able to update the list will be Monday.

Thank you

Hazel

Can you also have them add the RF14-35 lens? It seems that only a handful of lenses are searchable.

Greetings arweber,

I have submitted a ticket to our website management team to see if they can add the RF14-35mm F4 L IS USM lens to the list of products that can be registered to My Canon Accounts.

Please have the  RF24-105mm F4 L IS USM added to the list. This lens is not searchable.  Thanks.

Slowpez
Apprentice

Thank you so much. 

Announcements