cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EF Lens Compatibility with EOS Rebel T6i

LovingHeart
Apprentice

I have Rebel T6i and I want to buy Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM Lens... Can I used it on my camera?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NatalyaP
Product Expert
Product Expert

Greetings, LovingHeart

The EOS Rebel T6i is able to use any Canon EF and EF-S lens to where the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM lens will work with your camera body.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Yes you can.  

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

As Trevor says, you can.

It is an excellent lens. But, unless you have already done all the research, you might want to look into the EF 70-300 f/4-5.6 lens. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

normadel
Authority
Authority

ANY and  ALL EF or EF-S lenses will work on  crop-sensor bodies, like Rebels, 20D-90D, 7D, 77D. 

NatalyaP
Product Expert
Product Expert

Greetings, LovingHeart

The EOS Rebel T6i is able to use any Canon EF and EF-S lens to where the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM lens will work with your camera body.

LovingHeart
Apprentice

Thank you guys..I just bought the lens today 😊  I am so so so excited to use it 🥰

You all are amazing!!

It's a great optic. I hope you get a lot of good shots with it.

cheers, TREVOR

"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

I hope so too 🤗

Announcements