cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wonky printing

kimpersson511
Apprentice

Please someone help!  I have been fighting with my printer for hours and I'm about to rip my hair out.  It is printing really wonky, and I can't find any google articles that offer suggestions for the exact fix I need.  I replaced the black ink cartridge and at first, I printed one document, and it was perfectly fine.  Then I tried printing one in color.  SUPER messed up.  Blurry, doubled, I don't even know how to describe it.  I've tried everything I can think of.  I replaced the color toner.  Still bad.  Now the black is printing messed up.  I'm attaching a picture to see if anyone can identify the problem.  Please help!

1.JPG

[Photo edited to hide sensitive information.]

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Although it's probably not readable I suggest you delete the photo. Posting a driver license and Social Security card on line is asking for trouble.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

Thanks for catching this!  We've edited the photo and reposted it.

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, kimpersson511!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

We've also edited the photo to hide sensitive information for security reasons.  Just like anywhere else on the internet, we do not recommending that you publicize information like someone's driver's license number, their Social Security number, or their home address.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

click here to view the gallery
Announcements