Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printer queue

i am sharing my printer with another computer. One of the computers had a job in the printer queue and that computer crashed. Now im trying to print on my other computer but it wont let me print becasue the other computer has something in the printer...

MX860 printer

We have an MX860 printer.  For many years, we have been able to use the Scan Feature.  Now, for some reason, we are no longer able to get documents scanned.  Can anyone tell us what might have changed, gone wrong, or do we need some sort of update?

Black and Colored ORANGE light on

Good day!I bought a canon pixma MP237 2 weeks ago and it works perfectly until such time that I opened the front cover out of my curiosity what is in there. I lifted up the cover of the cartridges and pull it back for about 10 seconds and immediately...

obetskie by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon MG2520

I don't have the CD to install the driver for this printer anymore so I downloaded the driver from the Canon website.  My computer is running windows 7 home premium 64-bit.  When I try to open the program to install it I get an error that says "faile...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements