Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I seem to have lost my Blue Wifi light.

Had error B200Cleaned the printhead but now I have lost the Blue Wifi light.I have a permanent Amber colour light but no Blue light. Could this be a simple cure? Is there a separate fuse for the Blue light? Can I get a breakdown image to check this o...

MG2440 pixma not power on

MG2440 pixma not power on My printer canon MG2440 not power on, press the power button power signal light is on (green light)Release the power button power signal light is off How can I fix it? I hope you can help me to fix my printer problem...Thank...

Pixma MG5550 printing problem

Hi, I have a problem with my printer. I will attach 2 pictures to see what it's suppos to print and what it's printing.I clean the printing head over and over again with hot water and nothing... Anyone can help me ? I don't know what to do. My cartig...

on_paper.jpg on_screen.png
iacob28 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do i install ink on pixma mx922

replacement arrived.  getting a 1401 error.  how do I install the ink?  directions are very vague.  insert and push down is not working. no ink lamp lights up.  It's the weekend so cannon is closed.  Please help!

CANNON MX922 SCANNING

I would appreciate any assistance regarding scanning to PC on my Canon MX922.  Since upgrading to win 10, I have lost the ability to do this.  Has anyone else had this problem?  Is it fixable?  Any help would be appreciated.

error message

error message => "The type of print head is incorrect. install the correct print head."what should I do about this? mine is MG5470. thank you.

Ika by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements