Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG5550 completely quit printing.

My printer suddenly quit printing; all I get is a blank page.  Reinstalled driver, ink cartridges are full, did a deep cleaning.  All I get is a blank page.  It was working fine one moment, stopped printing the next.  I have no idea what the problem ...

Jackster by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with borders when printing.

Hi,  Can anyone help with a problem I am having when printing.  I am trying to print photo's on a full page withought any borders but I keep getting uneven borders on whichever size I try to print.I am using a Cannon MG 2500 Printer.

I keep getting a printing error message.

I installed Norton Utilities and keep getting printing error messages.  Cannot print off of computer anymore.  I deleted the original printer and reinstalled.  Now I see I should have uninstalled it, but didn't know how.  Should I go ahead and do tha...

Abbey48 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer wont print in black with blue ink out

I have a Canon MX920. I only use black and preferences are set on greyscale. I was sold this model because I was told that each individual cartridge did not affect the other. i have used my printer for 6 months with no issues and have never printed i...

Problems with borders when printing

Hi,  Can anyone help with a problem I am having when printing.  I am trying to print photo's on a full page withought any borders but I keep getting uneven borders on whichever size I try to print.I am using a Cannon MG 2500 Printer.

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements