Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pigmented ink

Can the MX 922 print using pigmented inks? I can find the large black in pigmented ink but not the other 4 cartridges. And if so, where can I buy them? (I need all 5 cartridges to contain pigmented ink and not just the large black)

pjerb by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG7520 started jamming

My printer is 2 years old and is just used for home, not a business.  I use Staples multiuse paper.  For some reason, the printer is frequently getting jams in the rear now.  I think it may be a feed problem. But it is erratic, printing fine for a wh...

pvdiamon by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG4250 cannot connect to server.

I have a canon Pixma MG4250 which when I go to register to cloud printer it comes up cannot connect to server.  I can print to the printer off my iphone but not off my chromebook.  I have reset the printer back to factory settings and the chromebook ...

cannot find printer in printer and devices

I have tried to install and re-install again and again the driver for my MG2120 canon printer onto my HP laptop and it still hasn't shown up in my printer and devices so I can scan things from it. I can print but not scan. Need answer quickly. Please...

nx1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX892 and Triangle with Lightning Bolt

I nave a Pixma MX 892 that will not power on.  When I plug it in the Yellow Triangle with lightning bolt illuminates. I have tried different outlets, power cycled many times. I wasn't able to find anything with my seraching. Is it dead? Thanks Len

LenLevin by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements