Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA MX450

what ink cartridges does the Canon PIXMA MX450 use (preferably the high yield)?  I can only find info on the MP450 and I am not sure if they use the same ink?

amygirly by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! D1370 Remote UI Address Book Setup

I have a D1370 image class MFP on a network and several PCs running win7 x86 and x64. I would like to know how to setup/enter address book entries using the Remote UI for both "e-mail" and "File (SMB)". The purpose is to scan a document at the machin...

monza by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto Turn On Canon MG5300 Printer

If my MG5300 Printer is turned off I want it to turn on automatically when I send it a print command from my computer or other device. I see on the Maintenance tab there is an Auto Power option that lets me set Auto Power OFF settings but nothing Abo...

smpiro by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

mx925 - save the scan to network share

Hello all, is it possible to setup the mx925 to save the scan to a network share? e.g., \\QNAP\scans  The network share is on a QNAP NAS, if that makes a difference. I fear the answer is no but you never know ... Many thanks,George

papalexo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem installing Canon iP 2702

I am so frustrated right now, but trying to calm down.  I have purchased HP printers for years.  Once purchased a Kodak and regretted it the moment I got home.  Now I feel the same way about this Canon. Alright, this is just an extra printer for an a...

PIXMA MG5420 Sftw Install Prob - Solved

Hello, Yesterday I bought a new PIXMA MG5420 printer/scanner/copier/DVD-print All-In-One.  Trying to set it up today to use with my 2009 MacBook Pro 15", running OS X 10.9.1 at the moment.  Everything seemed OK until I tried to use the Canon-furnishe...

rackboy3 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: print spooler error

Hi,   I have a printing problem. OS is Windows 7. Canon 5220 printer. If pdf file , click on File and print and get message sayingI need to install a printer. My printer is already installed. I also get RPC server is not available and the local print...

gdickson by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements