Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imageclass MF8580Cdw not printing

every time I try to print I get the error "printer cannot find Word-[file name]"There are no error messages on the printerI have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and updated the firmware

PIXMA MG3220 Error when printing pdf

I get a "Status" = "Error" when i try to print Adobe PDF files.  I get the error from either Adobe Reader or Safari (or any other App that lets me open a pdf).  I can print pdf files via "Preview" however. OSX 10.7.5Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz 

taylorce by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning Problems with MG5420

On my old, beloved canon pixma, it seemed to have more options like magazine photo, etc, for scanning and under them I could pick descreen & unsharp mask options if I wanted to scan postcards or magazine pages.  I can't seem to figure out a way to do...

nikjil by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 2100 Series printing in reverse order

I have a Canon 2100 series -- an MG 2120.  When I print things out, they come out in the tray in reverse order -- a six page document will thus have p. 6 on top when I take the stack out.  I cannot find a setting on my computer to make things print o...

oldwest by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No Black type from rear tray

I have a MG5300.  Can you tell me why it will not print black type from the rear tray? It comes out  blue instead.  If I print from the front tray, the black type is fine. I've checked and cleaned the ink heads.  The printer's selection of the rear t...

CTSailor by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements