cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my scanned document?

thailen
Contributor

I just scanned my **bleep** on my multi-function PIXMA MG2522 printer but can't find it. Where is it?

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, thailen!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Sorry. Windows 10 Pro

My operating system is Windows 10 Pro. My printer is Canon  PIXMA MG 2522 multifunction printer, which scanned many documents, but I can't find them.

Hi,

By default, if you select the document option on IJ Scan Utility the scan will be saved in your documents folder. If you select the photo option, the scan would be saved under your pictures folder. 

For more information about scanning with IJ Scan Utility, please click HERE to open the section about scanning in the printers online manual. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements