cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where / how to load blank postcards in Pixma TR7520 ???

themaclady
Contributor

I don't see anything in the page setup or printer prefs that shows me.

This model has a rear feeder as well as the normal paper in the tray which has various sliders in it, but where to put plain postcards and which side up? I cannot waste them as they are prestamped so that of course is not the side I want. I just want to print a message on one side.

PLEASE HELP!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

themaclady
Contributor

NO it did not. However, I have in the meantime figured out how to use the rear paper feeder and I experimented on paper cut to the same size as the postcards, (no they do not jam if you do it carefully) as the postcards do not have their size listed anywhere.

I simply put the cards in with the stamp side DOWN, blank message side facing UP.

In the printer prefs, I created a preset for CARDS, using rear tray.

I then did not use an envelopes template, but put my message in the middle third of the paper turned landscape in the word processor which seemed to work. I only ruined one card in the process. 🙂

Once you 'register' the rear feed, you can also bypass the fact that you don't have the correct size chosen by selecting "use paper size" that is in the feed.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If these are like greeting cards which is supported by this model printer, you would load them in the rear feed. Please click HERE for more information about loading paper in the rear feed. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

themaclady
Contributor

NO it did not. However, I have in the meantime figured out how to use the rear paper feeder and I experimented on paper cut to the same size as the postcards, (no they do not jam if you do it carefully) as the postcards do not have their size listed anywhere.

I simply put the cards in with the stamp side DOWN, blank message side facing UP.

In the printer prefs, I created a preset for CARDS, using rear tray.

I then did not use an envelopes template, but put my message in the middle third of the paper turned landscape in the word processor which seemed to work. I only ruined one card in the process. 🙂

Once you 'register' the rear feed, you can also bypass the fact that you don't have the correct size chosen by selecting "use paper size" that is in the feed.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements