cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Ink cartridges do I use for my TS3522 printer?

Valleyprinter
Apprentice

Sounds like an easy question I know, BUT I see PG-275/276, PG 245/246, and PG-243/??? all mentioned when I google it.  When I looked up information here I see an article saying PG-275/276 is back ordered and that someone tried PG-245 and it didn't fit.

I have had several other Canon Pixma printers in the past and always been happy and there was always one family of cartridges for them.  So what gives?  Will I be on a wild goose chase looking for the cartridges for this printer?

9 REPLIES 9

Danny

Hi, Valleyprinter!  In accordance with its published specifications, the PIXMA TS3522 uses genuine Canon PG-275 and CL-276 ink cartridges, including XL-sized versions of each.  You can order ink anytime right HERE.

Hope this helps!

The xl version doesn't work in my printer. 

Are you using genuine Canon cartridges?

What do you mean by "doesn't work" - doesn't fit, doesn't print, etc.?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

The cartridge fits, however I get an error message and according to the manual it's the wrong ink.

Did you verify the actual cartridge model number? If so and it’s official Canon ink call Canon support directly. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

In my TS3522 printer, I bought the XL 275 since I do mort black ink printing. Since I put in the XL cart, the printer constantly jams or at least says it is. Showing e03. Looks like I wasted my money.

That is the correct cartridge designation. Is it Canon OEM or third party?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

TS3522 the Canon Black 275XL cartridge once installed, resulted in constant paper jams E03. Looked in every crack I can find and there is no paper in the printers mechanism. When the paper tries to feed, the left side wheels appear to not be engaging resulting in the right side jamming. Tried multiple times with fewer pages and less pages with similar results.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

If the paper feed mechanism doesn't appear to be working, this doesn't sound like a problem related to ink.    

This KB article applies to more than the 2 models listed:

Canon Knowledge Base - Support Code E03: Paper Jam - PIXMA MG3220, MG3222

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements