cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS9120 Just started cutting off bottom of page

scottdm
Apprentice

This is only happening when printing.  Scanning is fine.

The bottom inch of the page is consistently cut off when I print on my TS9120, regardless of the application from which I am printing.

This problem emerged suddenly-- the printer had worked OK prior to a few days ago. 

Thank you,

Using Windows 10

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, scottdm!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I am running Windows 10 (22h2 I believe) I am connected wirelessly through my router to the printer.

Hi,

Please go into devices and printers on your computer and remove the printer. Once that is done, restart your computer and after the restart click HERE to open the support page for TS9120. 

When the page opens, click software and drivers and scroll down and select load more. You will want to download and install the TS9100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 file listed. Once the printer is reinstalled, try to print again. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

My Canon Pixma printer TS9120 will not print a full page or even a half page.And it will no longer do 2-sided printing without jamming. I followed your instructions above and reinstalled the printer software. Didn' t change anything. I have a iMac with Monterey OS. I have no idea what to do or how to fix this or if it is fixable.

Hi,

I recommend reaching out to Canon support. The real time feedback of a live technical support call/chat would be very beneficial in this case.

You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Announcements